Notice is hereby given of a casual vacancy in the Office of Councillor for the NORTH WARD of Rodborough Parish Council. Please see attached notice for details. North ward casual vacancy Aug 2018
Eligibility criteria, applicants must:
- be a UK or commonwealth citizen, or;
- be a citizen of the Republic of Ireland, or;
- be a citizen of another Member state of the European Union;
- be a least 18 years old.
- be an elector of the parish, or;
- for the whole of the previous 12 months have occupied (as owner or tenant) land or other premises in the parish, or;
- during the previous 12 months have worked in the parish (as your principal or only place of work), or;
- for the whole of the previous 12 months lived in the parish or within three miles of the parish boundary.
Rodborough parish council is non-political and its councillors represent wards rather than any organisation.